Reporting Potholes


Reporting Potholes


February 20, 2019

Reporting a Major Pothole in the City of Kankakee


  • Verify on the MAP if the pothole is on a City Street (in BLUE and within GREEN boundary lines).

Road Map


STEP 2: If you encounter a major pothole on a City Street (in BLUE) follow the procedure below:

  • Identify the exact location of the pothole including the street name, direction of travel, nearest cross street and closest address if possible. You can share these details via email at: or you can call the City of Kankakee’s Environmental Services Utility Department of Public Works at (815) 933-0472.


Visit Site