How do I report a ComEd Street Light outage?

How do I report foliage that may be blocking a ComEd Street Light?
Residents are asked to call 1 800 334-7661 and provide ‎a specific location of the trees in question. 
Vegetation will get the work order and come out ‎to assess the situation.‎

How do I report a pothole?

How do I file a claim for damage caused by a pothole?

For further assistance call 815-933-0502

Our Main Phone: 815-933-0502

Coming Soon